Lead Contents Restoration Technician
Paul Davis Restoration
High School Diploma or equivalent
Hourly Rate/Base Salary:
$17.00 - $24.00 per hour
Company Paid Training Great Referral Program Great Company Culture & Team Dynamic Health Insurance Accident, Critical Illness, Disability and Life Insurance. Paid-Time Off Nine (9) Paid Company Holidays IRA with a 3% Company Match Development
Contact For More Information:
Irina Samiei / email@example.com
Title: Lead Cleaning Technician (Contents Restoration)
Reports To: Contents Manager
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, military status, national origin, ancestry, age,
veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other legally-protected classification.
WHO WE ARE:
Paul Davis is an industry leader in restoration and reconstruction for insurance providers
and commercial properties throughout the U.S. and Canada. We are growing locally and
have career opportunities for individuals who want purpose out of their work. If you are
ready to take your career to the next level, and you meet our qualifications, we would like
to speak with you! For more information, visit: cleveland-metro.pauldavis.com.
Values: Deliver what you promise. Respect the individual. Have pride in what you do.
Practice continuous improvement.
Vision: To provide extraordinary care while serving people in their time of need.
Mission: To provide opportunities for great people to deliver Best in Class results.
Supports the restoration division with the cleaning and restoration of client’s belongings
and structures damaged by water, fire, smoke, and mold. Responsible for content
packing, listing, photographing, manipulation, and restorative cleaning. Works hard and
takes pride upon project completion while providing exceptional customer service
representing the Paul Davis brand in a safe working environment.
• Actively participates in project structure/contents cleaning, and inventorying.
• Packs and unpacks client’s property in a secure manner, with care and no
damage of property or structure.
• Records a thorough inventory of all client’s restorable and non-restorable items.
• Takes photos of jobs assigned from start to finish.
• Completes contents tasks based on work orders received.
• Communicates project progress, problems/issues to customers and
• Understands and completes the process of cleaning upholstery & carpeting, odor
removal and treatment of hazardous materials.
• Completes notes of assigned jobs in the primary operating system (RMS).
• Maintains a clean job site; picks up all tools, equipment, and secures job site
each day to eliminate potential hazards.
• Identifies and manages required supplies for job-sites while
maintaining/upkeeping warehouse supplies.
• Maintains and reviews project documentation.
• Responsible for unloading trash in assigned areas.
• Responsible for recording time and coding it to the job assigned.
• Be a great representative of our brand!
• Desire to join a world-class team and contribute a positive attitude.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Customer service experience.
• Fluent in English.
• IICRC Training and Designations a plus (Fire, Water, Odor, Upholstery
• Ability to adapt to changes.
• Valid driver’s license and background check with a clean record.
• High school diploma and/or GED.
• One (1) plus year experience in a craft, trade, or manual labor position.
• Ability to work nights/weekends and overtime, if needed.
• Ability to sit/stand/walk for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to climb ladders, work at ceiling heights and lift up to 75 pounds.
• Desire to continually learn new things.
• Company Paid Training
• Great Referral Program
• Great Company Culture & Team Dynamic
• Health Insurance
• Accident, Critical Illness, Disability and Life Insurance.
• Paid-Time Off
• Nine (9) Paid Company Holidays
• IRA with a 3% Company Match
• Development and Career Growth Opportunities
• Full-Time; Hourly: $17.00 – $24.00/hour; Commensurate with experience and/or
• Bonus pay commensurate on performance.