Forms & General Info
Academic Class Information
All students are required to take two credits of English and math, one credit each of government/social studies and science. Course work in mathematics, communications and science are customized to the individual program as well as meeting the graduation requirements for the state of Ohio.
Admission is granted through an application process from your school guidance counselor. You must be 16 years or older by October 1st of the current school year and have seven credits or a conditional acceptance plan (see your Guidance Counselor for more details). Home school academic requirements still apply while attending Maplewood.
No Tuition Expenses
Maplewood serves ten school districts in Portage and Summit counties. There is no tuition charge for high school students from the participating school districts. Some students will need to purchase tool kits or other special items for course work. A payment plan/financial aid is available so that programs are affordable for all families.
Get College Credit for High School Classes
Maplewood Career Center has Articulation Agreements for Post Graduate Credit with Area Colleges and Universities. Contact the Maplewood Student Services office for more information.
College Credit Plus (CCP)
College Credit Plus is an opportunity for students to earn college credit while still in high school. Qualifying students can earn up to 30 credits in one school year. Maplewood Career Center students who participate in the College Credit Plus program will need to arrange their CCP schedule around their lab and related academic classes. Students who are interested in participating in the CCP program must complete and submit the intent form to their Maplewood Career Center counselor prior to April 1, annually. The intent forms are available in the Maplewood Career Center Student Services office.
Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports
To review Maplewood's Positive Behavior Intervention and Supports and Limited Use of Restraint and Seclusion policy click here.
- Student Insurance ApplicationDownload
- Non-Prescribed AuthorizationDownload
- Prescription Authorization FormDownload
- Field Trip Emergency Medical FormDownload
- Emergency MedicalDownload
- Free and Reduced Lunch ApplicationDownload
- PreSchool Registration FormDownload
- Photo Release Non-Consent FormDownload
- Student Field Trip Permission FormDownload
- Technology AgreementDownload
- Vacation FormDownload
- Career Assessment Services Permission SlipDownload
- School Facilities Rental FormDownload
- Release for Armed Services ProcessingDownload
- Your Choice Voluntary Drug TestingDownload
- Program Costs 2020-21Download
- Trogo Sales Order FormDownload
- SCM Applied Engineering Order FormDownload
- SCM Auto Collision Order FormDownload
- SCM Auto Service Order FormDownload
- SCM Culinary Order FormDownload
- SCM Graphic Communications Order FormDownload
- SCM Welding Order FormDownload
- Roberts Medical Order FormDownload
In the News
Read the entire article: https://www.record-courier.com/news/20200131/maplewood-criminal-justice-students-train-in-jiu-jitsu By KRISTA S. KANO / Reporter P...
Maplewood Career Center’s Preschool was nominated for The Record Courier’s Best of the Best Awards. The contest featured 92 different business categories an...